As a business analyst, you:
- Determine operational objectives together with business experts; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Guide process analysts in ensuring delivery of the to be process flows.
- Ensure standardization of processes and the newly implemented SAP sytem.
- Create business cases when changes in the scope – together with the functional analyst of our implementation partner.
- Lead the domain in order to make sure that all requirements in scope are translated into the new system & make sure that business continuity is secured.
- Monitor project progress within your domain by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions and planning all activities.
- Ensure all preparations for testings (scenario’s, scripts & datasets) are available prior to the testing period.
- Ensure all training material is available prior to the start of the trainings.
- Participate in giving trainings to Key Users (Train the trainer principle).
- Guide your team within your domain during all different milestones in the project (Process Analysts, Realization support, Key Users & Local Key Users).
- Ensure a correct view on Risk & Issues and propose mitigations to the Project Management Team.
- You have a Masters Degree economics, supply chain specialization is a plus.
- You have 5-10 years of experience in comparable function(s), preferably within an industrial setting.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus (no technical knowledge is needed).
- You have Good knowledge of Office 365.
- You have the ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational.
- You are detail oriented and very analytical.
- You have the ability to work independently and with others.
- You are extremely organized with strong time-management skills.
- You are a good communicator.
- You are a team player that also knows how to guide a small team towards results, within a project setting with short & challenging deadlines.
- You are willing to travel.
We offer you the opportunity to work in an innovative and fast growing company where professional development and responsibility are stimulated.
- Attractive salary
- Company car
- Group insurance
- Hospitalization insurance
- Meal vouchers €8
- Commuting allowance
- CAO 90 (bonus linked to company results)
- Company social events (New Year's reception, BBQ, summer party, ...)
- Great coworkers