As Credit Control Manager Europe you are responsible for the optimization of the DSO for the region Europe and the minimization of credit risks. You report to the Finance Director Europe.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Align credit control procedures in the different European countries, develop and implement a uniform credit control policy for the region.
- Follow-up on the financial situation and solvency of our customers and determine corresponding credit limits and payment terms.
- Main contact person for our credit insurer.
- Follow-up on the doubtful debtors and maximize the recuperation of lost receivables, in close cooperation with the legal department.
- Manage a team of 7 local credit controllers (BE/FR/UK/ES/IT/DE/CZ/PL), but you remain hands-on and will assist in day-to-day credit controlling tasks if needed.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics.
- Has a few years of relevant experience in credit controlling (preferably in a SAP environment).
- Has excellent analytical and communication skills and a flair for numbers.
- Is IT literate, knowledge of SAP is an asset.
- Is pro-active, flexible and result oriented.
- Can motivate and manage a team and is able to drive change.
- Is able to communicate effectively in Dutch, French and English.
- Is willing to travel on a sporadic basis.
- Being part of an international and listed company, where you work at the headquarters in a dynamic and collegial atmosphere.
- A challenging function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits package (company car, smartphone, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, 12 ADV days …), in line with your experience.