You will :
- Build data models; design and develop reports and dashboards with Power BI.
- Create new reports and modify existing reports using our standards and best practices.
- Gather business requirements using interviews, document analysis and requirement workshops.
- Assist in the further definition of our organizational metrics and KPI’s.
- Be the co-owner of various financial consolidation, reporting and planning tools.
- Support the financial planning process in the Anaplan environment, identify opportunities for improvement and enhance the model based on input from the finance team.
- Understand data standards and identify data abnormalities. Instill data quality in all solutions delivered.
- Transition our old BI reports to the Power BI platform + build new reports where needed.
- Manage projects & corresponding workload, timelines & expectations.
- Maintain close alignment with all customers and other data reporting colleagues to ensure requirements are being met.
- Engage and liaise with IT to transform existing solutions to new methodology and technology.
- Promote and foster adoption of new tools & newly created reports.
You are/you have:
- A Data & Analytics enthusiast who is passionate about creating insights out of data. You enjoy sharing your enthusiasm & insights towards the broader organization.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in related business analyst or data/reporting analyst or D&A roles.
- Finance/controlling knowledge is considered a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and a solid experience in setting up reporting (in Power BI or another data visualization tool).
- Knowledge of Anaplan is an asset.
- Data-savvy & critical-thinker with the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- A natural feel for visualization design. You are an excellent data storyteller.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (Dutch & English).
- An adaptable self-starter who can work with minimal supervision.
- Someone who can handle multiple projects and who can organize time effectively.
- Someone who enjoys working across multiple domains and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Good documentation and organizational skills.