Skip to content
Digital Marketing Manager
- You take the lead in defining digital marketing initiatives and projects and you are end-to-end involved in the implementation and optimisation of scalable campaigns.
- You translate the business strategy into a marketing strategy and a marketing plan (both high-level as operational).
- You develop, monitor and optimise scalable campaigns in order to expand easily to other EU markets and increase client awareness.
- You generate qualitative leads with creative and cutting edge online marketing efforts (SEA, Marketing Automation, Social Media, Email Marketing …).
- You coach the Content Expert and manage the further extension of your team.
- You reach out to potential external partners or suppliers and work closely together with other internal departments (eg. Sales).
- You guarantee a maximum ROI by ensuring the measurability of all marketing activities and you manage the budgets.
- You keep yourself updated with existing and new digital channels and technologies and manage the implementation, eg. with external partners.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing (preferably within a B2B and international context) .
- You have at least a bachelor's degree.
- You can prove a hands-on and strategic experience in SEA, SEO, CRO, Email Marketing & Social Media. A plus if you also have graphic skills.
- You show your passion for and experience in Marketing Automation and Lead Generation.
- You juggle with numbers and use your analytical skills to optimise campaigns.
- You put others out of their comfort zone with your courage and enthusiasm.
- You communicate fluently in English and Dutch.
- You will be part of a dynamic, innovative and fast-growing company with a positive impact on (y)our environment.
- You will join an amazing team and enjoy a collaborative working environment where “Work hard, Play hard” motto is highly valued.
- A competitive salary package and company car will be offered.