As EHS Compliance Manager, you will be part of the international Supply Chain Center of Excellence. In this new role you will be giving guidance when it comes to environmental and H&S management systems, processes, ways of working and continuously improve the company’s performance within these areas.
- Develop EHS objectives, KPI’s, EHS programs/roadmaps and drive the implementation of these (in collaboration with the local EHS teams) across the whole company.
- Establish, develop and drive implementation of EHS management system, including tools/ methods, compliance, procedures and documents required by EHS management systems and legal aspects.
- Support local EHS departments in implementing and continuously improve EHS standards.
- Lead EHS forums and community teams to support harmonization and continuous improvement of the agreed plans/roadmaps.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field.
- You have experience in an international company or consultancy in the area of EHS.
- To succeed in this role, you are excellent in leading change, team building and networking.
- As a person you are driven by result and have excellent project management skills.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is required.
- You have international experience as you will be part of an international team and environment.
- Travel is a requirement in this role, but you will be based in Roeselare.
- Je komt terecht in een ambitieuze, snel groeiende organisatie waar aandacht is voor de mens en z’n omgeving.
- Je ziet je inzet en dynamisme beloond met een competitief salarispakket.