In close alignment with the regional (internal and external) communication partners, you will make sure that the company is branded in the market as a pioneer in sustainability, innovation and reliability.
- Internal communication:
- Your main challenge is to develop a coherent internal communication strategy that drives engagement, alignment and understanding of the company's vision, strategy and core values.
- You are responsible for consistently implementing a cross-regional communication plan.
- You manage all group wide employee communications. You closely align with the business leaders to streamline, coordinate and improve communication with all employees.
- External communication:
- In close alignment with your regional colleagues, you develop a clear and consistent communication strategy, highlighting the company's focus on innovation, sustainability and reliability.
- You are responsible for a consistent digital communication approach via website and social media.
- You coordinate press releases and you support with Europe public relations and media activities.
- You manage critical enterprise communications to assure information is released on time to all stakeholders.
- You take the lead in assembling and editing the annual report.
- You increase the public’s awareness of our engagement in sustainability by highlighting our commitment in sustainability projects worldwide (e.g. EU Green deal).
- You have obtained a Master Degree or are equivalent through experience.
- You have gained relevant experience in a similar role in a large, multinational company.
- You have solide stakeholder management skills and the ability to build a strong network internally and externally.
- You have strong communication skills and are able to connect with all levels in the organization.
- You have excellent communication skills in Dutch, English, French …
- You are a team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills who is comfortable in a multinational company.
- You are a strategic and forward thinker with the ability to manage and effectively prioritize projects.
- You have a ‘can do’, hands-on and entrepreneurial spirit.
- You are resilient and able to work under pressure.
- This is a challenging position at the headquarters where you will find a fascinating job with exposure in an international, listed company with short decision lines and growing ambitions.
- You will have the possibility to work closely together with entrepreneurs pur sang and you will have ample space for autonomy and personal development.