Skip to content
- You take the lead in all internal audits, delivering a high quality audit service:
- Planning the audit according to the standard methodology,
- Undertaking detailed audit testing and review processes,
- Producing detailed and structured audit reports based on clear audit objectives,
- Constructive recommendations for future improvement.
- You support in the development of corporate policies and procedures and you take the lead in monitoring the compliance with these policies.
- You perform forensic accounting reviews and investigations, based on thorough research of our ERP data.
- You contribute towards the continuous improvement of accounting, financial and operational processes, productivity and quality within the Group.
- You take ownership for different projects delegated by the Audit Committee or the Director of Internal Audit.
- You have obtained a Master degree in Economics or similar.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with a Big 4 audit firm. Additional experience as controller or internal auditor in a manufacturing context is a plus.
- You show strong communication and presentation skills in interaction with senior and board level management.
- You have the ability to work effectively and efficiently in the face of pressure.
- You have excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- You are open for frequent travel.
- This is a challenging position at the headquarters where you will find a fascinating job with exposure in an international, listed company with short decision lines and growing ambitions.
- You will have the possibility to work closely together with entrepreneurs pur sang and you will have ample space for autonomy and personal development.