Analyze and process European Tenders:
- Take care of the administrative part: process documents (RFI, RFQ, NDA,…) relating to calls for tenders.
- Analyze the technical information to be processed and communicated.
- Consolidate country offers with European commercial services.
Support the sales teams of European customers:
- Contact European customer purchases to obtain additional information.
- Be the commercial and technical support to factories for the implementation of new contracts.
Take charge of the administrative management of European customers:
- Analyze and follow European contracts with possible legal support during all their duration.
- Prepare and finalize contractual tariff revisions, RFA…
- Prepare and disseminate reporting, customer KPIs.
Ensure follow-up and support with European Partners:
- Prepare and possibly participate in customer meetings for European Key Accounts.
- Consolidate information for communication to shareholders.
- Consolidate and communicate the International Budget.
- Consolidate the Activity Report on International customers and prospects.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree.
- You have 5 years experience in a commercial, technical and international environment.
- You have excellent MS Office and SAP skills.
- You speak Dutch, English and French fluently.
- Other skills required:
- Analytical skills
- Stress resistance
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Team player