Skip to content
- You will be responsible for the finance team in the plant in Deinze.
- You will manage all financial related matters in the company like:
- Monthly financial closing and reporting
- Annual financial closing both statutory and according to IFRS
- Managing the annual audit process
- Prepare budgets and forecasts
- Manage fixed assets and working capital
- Cash management
- You will also be managing, together with your team, all tax matters for the company, including tax filing, VAT, PID.
- You will work “hands on” closely together with your team currently consisting of 3 persons.
- You will be an important player in providing the local management as well as the Group management with accurate information about the performance of the company.
- You will be involved in selected projects within the Company and the Group.
- You will report to the Group Controller.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in either an Audit company or in a manufacturing company.
- You have a university degree in Finance or Accounting.
- You have a good understanding of the Belgian tax legislation.
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized; able to work under tight deadlines while maintaining close attention to details.
- You work autonomous and you are result driven.
- You have an excellent analytical capability and can handle complex structures.
- You have preferably prior experience with Microsoft AX or a similar fully integrated ERP system.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have strong communicative skills.
- An exciting position in a favorable international working atmosphere where talented people can evolve and where attention is paid to a good balance between professional life and private life.
- A position that includes leading responsibilities and a competitive salary package.