- Monitor and manage the product & project portfolio within the product groups Home Protection & Sliding Platforms:
- Maintain the overview of the integration of the specific product group within the overall group strategy
- Manage the product life cycle
- Manage IP strategy within the product group
- Analyze and translate input into new product applications or new product development projects:
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers and stakeholders to shape requirements, features and end products, this in close collaboration with the Sales departments and the local product teams
- Asses market needs/competitive landscape versus product offering/portfolio
- Monitor and analyze market trends
- Gather market intelligence via local organizations, customers and other market sources
- Seek consensus to manage the existing product range, roll out the product road map and manage new product development projects:
- Translate ideas into concrete project proposals in agreement with local/regional stakeholders
- Define and agree the product/project specifications with all the stakeholders
- Make a feasibility study and/or business case for the approved projects
- Define proposals for the product roadmap in line with the assigned new tool budget
- Take the project lead and support, up to the market launch of the product:
- Execute the roll-out of the agreed road map through NPD projects in accordance with the stage gate process, this in close collaboration with Sales, R&D, Operations, Supply, Marketing and the management.
- Support product launches and marketing activities in cooperation with the local product teams, Sales and Marketing
- You support & advise large customer accounts and manage custom projects with the clients in order to deliver the best products & services.
- Monitor the SKU lifecycle management and portfolio optimization.
- You participate in national and international trade fairs, customer's events and market and competition observations.
In this role you report to the Product Director Europe.
You have/you are:
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent by experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Product Management related function.
- Good communication skills and a strong team player.
- Good analytical skills and creative minded.
- Result oriented and pragmatically.
- You work in a structured way.
- Strategic thinker, always able to maintain the helicopter view.
- Proper knowledge of MS Office programs. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. A good knowledge of German is a strong advantage.
- Being part of an international and listed company, where you work with a professional team that you can build on in a pleasant collaboration across team boundaries.
- A challenging function with ample space for autonomy and personal development.
- An attractive, competitive salary.