Market understanding : you conduct market research
- Product Management : ensure profitable growth of the product categories. Understand and manage the product portfolio.
- Brand Management : ensure profitable growth of the brands of the company. Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
- Category Management : ensure profitable growth of the customer categories. Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
▪ Cross department coordination : Provide guidance and support towards all departments.
- You have proven experience in all round Marketing (3-5 years ‘experience) in a food industry company.
- You have good knowledge of project management.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch (spoken and written) and are comfortable in French.
- You have a good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint – knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- You have a driver’s license.
- You are perseverant, creative, flexible and you can multitask.
- You have excellent communication skills with colleagues, clients, suppliers ...
- You are a remarkable team member and you value your coworkers.
- You are curious, open-minded, with a strong ability to understand and analyze trends, to assess the development potential of the product offer.
- You are Customer oriented, open to all opportunities.
- You will join a dynamic team in an international company.
- You are based in Ypres. You regularly relocate to (international) clients and trade fairs.
- Full time (Belgian) contract with competitive salary package, with company car, telephone, laptop, luncheon vouchers, eco vouchers, group assurance.