You will be part of a dynamic team and work closely together with business controllers of other plants in Belgium and for the total BU worldwide.
You will be an important business partner for the plant manager and staff, by pro-active, timely and accurate reporting and analysis, where you are able to translate the financial information in order to facilitate strategical decisions.
- Responsible for financial follow-up of the production plant in Belgium, which is one of our group’s largest and most complex plants:
- Provide and validate manufacturing variance analysis for the production plant in Belgium compared to prior year, forecast and budget.
- Actively participate in the monthly closing process for the BU worldwide.
- Participate and validate and consolidate the annual budget and standard costs for the production plant in Belgium.
- Participate and validate the monthly rolling forecast process and ensure forecast reliability.
- Improve and optimize the controlling processes where possible.
- Responsible for CAPEX reporting of the production plants in Belgium as well as consolidated CAPEX reporting for the total BU.
- Aid in improving, implementing and managing processes, procedures and internal controls across the different local organizations of the Business Unit.
- Aid in the local plant roll-outs worldwide and finetuning of the SAP ERP system.
- You have a master's degree with 3-5 years controlling experience
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to communicate effectively with stakeholders from various levels and background.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are a fluent communicator in Dutch and English.
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel. Familiarity with SAP CO is an asset.