Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise and guide transition from P&L driven entities to functional production sites.
- Analyzing monthly results based on the realized production output.
- Follow up & update cost price systems for production entities.
- Follow up inventory valuation and orders/projects in execution.
- Financial follow up of projects in view of project management.
- Ad hoc analysis on request of management.
- Master (financial or related) or similar through experience
- Knowledge SAP
- Knowledge of English and French
- Strong analytical skills
- Can work independently as well as in team
- Prepared to support production sites on site on a regular basis
- At least 2 years of experience
- Competitive wage with extra-legal benefits
- Hospitalization insurance
- Group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- commuting allowance
- CAO 90 (bonus linked to company results)