As E-commerce manager you have a creative mind, with a strong interest and knowledge in IT platforms and systems. Driven by web analytics and as an expert communicator working seamlessly with different stakeholders, internal and external, you will boost and maximize results of E-commerce business. You have an international mindset and you love working cross-country and cross-division.
In the first month you will receive an onboarding program which includes:
· An introduction to the teams and stakeholders
· Training on the products and systems
· Experiencing the culture and understanding the mission and values
After being submersed in our company DNA you will be focusing on:
· Optimizing the E-commerce Strategy that will drive sales performance
· Identifying opportunities to improve efforts and results
· Defining KPI’s to steer E-sales and measure impact of E-commerce actions
Going forward you will be responsible to provide and manage:
· Insights on customer trends and identify gaps and needs
· Continuous Optimization of the e-commerce platform: flow, product range, UX, …
· Master new actions and manage them from start till closure
· Ensure top of the class customer experience
· Provide analysis and reporting through approved KPI’s
- An open mind, communicative skills and knowledge of NextJS; Web analytics, search engines, CMS systems and ERP programs. Hands-on.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English and a team player mindset. Knowledge of any other language (French, Italian…) is an extra asset.
- Experience in a B2B environment, E-commerce and customer focused.
- Willingness to travel to the different branches when needed.
- An exciting challenge of being part of a world leading company that operates in the beauty of Natural Stones with an eye for sustainable entrepreneurship.
- The possibility to work with subject matter experts, and the willingness to keep learning, developing and improving as a team to achieve common goals.
- An attractive salary package, including fringe benefits in line with your experience.